Working with the Endurance Lab and WattsUp Cycling is an opportunity for me to help share my experiences with other coaches and with a greater number of athletes looking to achieve their own success in racing or fitness related goals. Whether it be a 5km run, a marathon or a triathlon of any distance, I look forward to helping you achieve your goal.
The past 20 years of training and racing distances from 5km to the Race Across America in all different conditions have given me the opportunity to gain an extremely high understanding of what it takes to achieve athletic goals.
It is the passion for our sports and my love of teaching that I would like to share with you to see you achieve your goals.
- 2011 Race Across the West (2nd place, solo, 857 miles)
- 2010 Furnace Creek 508 Endurance Ride (5th place)
- 2007 Race Across America Finisher (8th place, solo, 3150 miles)
- 13 Ironman finishes, including Hawaii, and a Personal Best of 9:39 at Ironman Austria
- 60+ short course triathlon finishes
- Three 24 hour Mountain Biking Solo events (including World Solo Championships 2003 Whistler, BC and Hot August Nights Albion Hills, Overall Solo Winner)
- Marathon PB of 2:53
- Bachelor of Arts, Lakehead University, 1994
- Bachelor of Education, University of Western Ontario, 2001